Friday, March 5, 2010

A Joyous Occasion.

Although I don't see her as much as I would like, she is still a dear friend of mine. A few weeks ago some friends and I were awaiting the arrival of our newly engaged friend. When she went to dinner that night she had no idea she would be engaged a few hours later. She also had no clue that her friends were all waiting for her to come over to celebrate the exciting news. I watched as friends decorated, lit candles, prepared delicious food and perfected the last details before she walked in. It was so evident that Cameron is loved by so many people and has wonderful friends who we so excited to share in the joyous occasion together. I was so glad to be a part of the celebration.





Waiting.......
Surprise!!!













I love you Cam and I am so excited for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment