Wednesday, July 28, 2010

dance the night away

You may remember Meredith and Danny from an earlier engagement shoot. Remember... she is beautiful!  This weekend I shot their wedding and had so much fun, not only because it was my first time to shoot a wedding, but because it was one of the most fun weddings I have ever been to!!  As I mentioned earlier Meredith is my cousin and I was so excited when she asked me to be the photographer at her wedding.  I was a little nervous, but so excited that she wanted me to be a part of such a special time.  She was the most calm and relaxed bride EVER!! She was so calm she even put me at ease. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?!  She is simply wonderful! The reception was at The Capitol Theater and it was full of surprises including dancing lessons for the guests, a choreographed wedding party dance, a song that Danny wrote for Meredith and learned how to play the guitar for it, and so much more!  











 


























 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment