Saturday, January 29, 2011

a simple love

This is the first of a two part engagement shoot.  Check back in the spring for part two.  This was also a very special engagement shoot for me.  Katie is one of my very best friends. We were kindergarden together, cheered together in high school, lived together in college, and now I will stand beside her on one of the most exciting days of her life.  I am honored.  She is such a special friend.  Katie has taught me so many life lessons. A couple of them being, learning to appreciate the small things in life, finding beauty in everything, even if its simple, and the list goes on.  I am so thankful for our friendship, and excited for her and Adam to begin their life together.  They are perfect together. They love. They laugh. And they live life simply.  I could not be happier for the two of them.  Congratulations Adam and Katie!
















  










 P.S. They are so good looking that you couldn't even tell that it was FREEZING outside!

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! They are too percious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!!! So beautiful!!! We love you Adam and Katie! (And Michele!)

    ReplyDelete