Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blessed to be a Blessing.

So I haven't posted on the last three Fridays... I fail. But if I have been out of town the last 3 Fridays does that count? The first Friday that I missed posting was March 12. I was in Moultrie, Georgia, a place that most of the 80 students on the trip had never heard of including myself. We we there with The Cross. The Cross goes on a mission trip every spring break, and for the past few years we have been in Mississippi doing hurricane relief, but this was our first trip to Moultrie. My group painted a house, put up new siding, fixed a roof, redid our homeowners flower beds, and took Ms. Gussie who was 83 yrs. old to the beach for the first time. It was an incredible experience and we had a wonderful week! I don't have many pictures of our work site cause I was too busy working :), but here are a few!

Our homeowners, Ms. Maddie and Ms. Gussie first time at the beach







Ok I really thought I had more pictures of our worksite, but they must be on the other camera





Downtown Moultrie





No comments:

Post a Comment