Thursday, June 3, 2010

Home on the range

Last week confirmed how much I love my job! I had a shoot at a beautiful barn with horses, hay bails and everything you can imagine. I got there a few minutes early and enjoyed getting some fun shots of the property. I felt like a kid in a candy store as I played with my new lens and worked with different settings. The family arrived soon after and I had so much fun trying to capture the moments of this entire family being together for the first time in a long time! Once again I have the most BEAUTIFUL clients!













I am going to attempt to build a family tree

They fell in love....


and had..... who all fell in love......

and had....

beautiful family #1

beautiful family #2
beautiful family #3
All of them together
grandparents and grandkids



Other fun shots....




the grandsons

these are a little over exposed but i love them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment