Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Live your dream

I met Brooke my freshman year through a small group we were involved in. After we realized we were both studying to be elementary school teachers I sent her a facebook message and told her I thought we could be great friends-hilarious i know, but I was right. I could have never imagined the friendship we would form and I am so thankful for her. Fastforward 4 years and I am sitting on a couch with other close friends waiting for Brooke and Bowers to arrive and tell us, we think, some pretty exciting news. Bowers had asked Brooke to spend the rest of her life with him and we were all waiting to celebrate. Here are some pictures from the special night.

Waiting.......




They're Engaged!!

Dabney had no idea...... I LOVE the faces in this picture



Telling the story....




Brooke I am so excited for you and Bowers and can't wait to walk with you through another season of life with you!

1 comment:

  1. The surprised faces are so cute! Great job getting that moment!

    ReplyDelete